Do you have a Telehealth visit coming up with your health care provider?
Please refer to the following modules to make sure you are properly set up for your Telehealth visit.
Device & Browser Compatibility
To ensure that you can successfully join a Telehealth visit, please verify that you are using a compatible device and browser.
What to expect
1. On the day of your Telehealth visit, you will receive a reminder with a link to join the video visit. When it’s time for your appointment, please click on the link to start the video visit with your provider.
2. If your provider has not joined the call, you will be directed to a virtual waiting room where you will be guided to ensure that your microphone and camera are set up properly.
3. Please kindly note that your doctor will be joining you on video and will expect you to be on video as well. Please dress appropriately and ensure you are in an area where any private information you may share will be kept confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why am I seeing the error "Uh Oh! We can't find your camera and microphone" and nothing happens when I click on "Enable microphone and camera"?
This is likely due to your browser permission settings that may have been set to deny camera and microphone for this website.
Please lookup your browser and device here for instruction on how to manually change your browser settings.
2. Why am I getting the error "Uh oh! Your browser is not supported"?
Please refer to our device and browser compatibility guide to verify that you are using a browser that is supported for your video visit.
If your browser is not listed for your device, please download a compatible browser from your mobile device app store/the web. Once you have downloaded the browser, please copy and paste the link from the appointment reminder message into the new browser to start your video visit.
If you need to download a new browser at your scheduled appointment time, please message your provider using the same method that you received the appointment reminder message to let them know you will be running a few minutes late.
3. How can I test my device prior to joining the session?
Here’s a quick link that will verify whether your browser has access to the camera and microphone:
Audio & Video Setup
Select the "lock" icon at the top left-hand corner.
Please ensure that "Camera" and "Microphone" are set to Allow.
Select "Safari" > Settings for This Website.
Please ensure that "Microphone" and "Camera" are set to Allow.
Click on "Allow microphone and camera" > a prompt will appear requesting for access to the microphone and camera. Please select "Allow".
Select the 3 dots at the top left-hand corner > Select "site settings"
Select "Clear & Reset" > Toggle "Allow"