For Immediate Release:
Luma Health is a mobile-first engagement tool that works across the entire patient journey.
San Francisco, CA, (Feb. 5, 2018) –Allscripts has certified Luma Health’s patient communication platform as part of the Allscripts Developer Program. Luma’s software enables Allscripts EHR users to automate patient-provider communication with text-first actions. By managing across the patient journey (pre, during, and post-appointment), Luma Health can help patients come in for care quickly, and stay engaged between visits.
With the integration into Allscripts Practice Management, Allscripts and Luma joint customers can free up staff time, increase utilization, and generate more revenue by seeing more patients in a timely manner. Luma customers report nearly a 5% lift in patient appointments without changing staffing levels, generating thousands of dollars of new revenue.
Luma Health Features:
- Smart Waitlists: detect last-minute cancellations and no-shows, and offer open appointments slots to patients on a waitlist
- Referral Managment: automate referral outreach and prompt patients to self-schedule via call or text
- Actionable Reminders: customize two-way messages that patients can engage with–reply, reschedule, and even join waitlists
- Feedback & Reputation Managment: get real-time and anonymous feedback from detractors, while driving your best promoters online to leave fresh, glowing reviews
- Custom Actions & Bots: broadcast tailored and actionable messages; e.g. post-op instructions, inclement weather updates, or disaster relief information
- Secure Chat: safely send scans, insurance information, or test results through HIPAA compliant chat
- Web Scheduler: empower patients to make appointments on your clinic’s site anytime, anywhere
“Joining the Allscripts Developer Program will enable us to help Allscripts clients by closing existing communication gaps and ensuring engagement throughout the entire patient journey” said Dr. Tashfeen Ekram, CMO, Luma Health. “Our mission is to connect patients to providers in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.”
The Allscripts Developer Program (ADP) offers both proprietary and FHIR® enabled APIs to connect third-party applications, devices and other innovative healthcare technologies with Allscripts products. Allscripts has been supporting API integration since 2007 and is enabling over a billion data exchanges each year – the largest documented utilization of APIs in healthcare.
Find more information about Luma Health on the Allscripts Application Store. Health IT developers can visit https://developer.allscripts.com to create a free Allscripts Developer Portal account to access the Allscripts Open APIs and start building or connecting new innovations for Allscripts users.
Click here to RSVP to a digital fireside chat with Luma Health’s CMO, Dr. Tashfeen Ekram (Thursday, February 15th at 1PM EST).
About Luma Health:
Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first. For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and more patient care. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the treatment they need and experiencing next-level patient care. Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.