Trusted by over 100,000 providers, Luma Health’s Total Patient Engagement platform is now available on Epic’s App Orchard. Epic community members can now tap into Luma Health’s powerful suite of solutions to drive access to care, reduce no-shows and cancellations, and streamline patient communications across the entire care journey.
“We’re excited to partner with Epic and bring to the Epic community the power of the Luma Health Platform,” said Luma Health’s co-founder and CTO, Aditya Bansod. “With our deep Epic integration and simple, easy-to-use patient engagement solutions, patients who are seen by Epic institutions will be able to experience a modern, mobile-first way to engage with their healthcare providers.”
Luma Health’s patient engagement platform is customized for Epic. Here’s what you can do.
- Increase referral conversions without increasing work. As soon as referrals are marked as “Ready to Schedule,” Luma Health automatically drives patients to schedule via text.
- Cut no-shows in half. Smart, two-way reminders in over 17 languages go beyond simple appointment confirmations. Patients can reply, reschedule, and even join a waitlist directly via SMS.
- Make scheduling seamless. Patients can easily schedule their own appointments online with real-time availability pulled directly from Epic, utilizing Cadence’s slots, blocks, and schedule templates.
- Save valuable staff time, reduce outbound calls, and reduce burnout. Fewer no-shows and cancellations allows your staff to focus on patient care.
- Supercharge your Epic workflow. Complement your existing staff with automated outreach and communications. Luma Health updates Epic in real-time as patients confirm, cancel, or reschedule around the clock.
- Reach more patients. Mass-communicate with targeted groups of patients about schedule changes, bad weather, preventive care, and more via text messaging.
Luma Health makes smart, simple, intuitive technology to streamline engagement across the entire patient journey. Learn more about Luma Health’s integration with Epic at www.lumahealth.io/epic.